Pages

My July Monthly Must Haves

Friday, 1 August 2014



1.) Dr Martens (1460) - I've wanted these boots for so long now, and I'm still yet to buy them. I have a dupe pair from H&M, which I actually really like, and they were only £30. But, every time I find myself in a shoe shop I always gravitate towards the Dr Martens stand and stare at these shoes. I think I'm going to cave pretty soon and buy a pair, as I've worn my dupe pair pretty much every day for the past few weeks.

2.) Pins & Needles Becky Tee Dress - Recently, I took a trip down to London and bought my first ever t-shirt dress from Brandy Melville. I wasn't sure if it would look that flattering on me, as on the hanger it looked pretty boring. But once I tried it on, I fell in love. It's comfort and style brought into one, which instantly makes it ten times better. Because I love that dress so much, I've felt like I've missed out on the t-shirt dress trend and feel as though should stock up with 50 more... My favourite that I've came across has to be this ivory one from Urban Outfitters, I love the plunged v-neck!

3.) Textured Wrap Ottoman Skort - I've always been put off the idea of a skort, as it reminds me of a purple gingham one I used to own when I was eight... However, when online window shopping on Topshop, I came across this beauty. I absolutely love the wrap detail and I feel like it could add a lot to an outfit.

4.) Small Dog Clip Backpack in White - When I was shopping in Urban Outfitters recently, I came across this gorgeous little backpack. I'm pretty sure I fell in love instantly, there's just something about white leather that looks so classy to me. I love the clip on the front and the zip detail on the back. I didn't buy it on that trip, but I think I'm going to have to make another just so I can.


2 comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |