Pages

Return to Blogging...

Monday, 28 July 2014

It's been more than a year since I last posted on this blog... A year! Ironic how I also stated that, and I quote, 'I'm going to try and update more often, I promise'... But let us not forget that I snuck in a little '(sort of...)!' at the end, just to make sure that if I did fail at this - which evidently I did - I could not be held against my promise.

Anyway, let's keep the past in the past. I'm back! I've given my blog an entire makeover, and I'm loving it! I've decided to change up what I'm doing on here, and hopefully that will keep me focused. With my interests ranging from photography, to fashion, to writing, I hope I can incorporate all three of those passions into this blog.

Over the past year, a lot of things have changed. Looking back, I can see that last year I wasn't particularly into this whole 'blogging' thing, but now, I've got a new perspective on it. I see it as somewhere I can express how I feel or even talk about what I'm currently loving - from matters such as music to new trends.

So that's all from me...



No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |