Pages

Lewis Watson - The Morning Album...

Thursday, 31 July 2014

For the past three or so years, I have followed Lewis Watson's music. I remember stumbling across his YouTube page and watching one, and then followed by many, of his covers. I used to only really listen to acoustic music back then, so Watson's covers being accompanied by his acoustic guitar playing made me like his music even more. I remember thinking that it was crazy that he wasn't that well known, and found myself following his journey to success. Recently, Lewis has released his first album, The Morning, which was a big jump from the EPs he had released throughout the past couple of years. However, I believe the album displays Watson's talent, progress and hard work. It truly is an album you won't want to miss out on, so give it a listen!

As a user of Spotify, I found that The Morning album held thirty seven tracks, which included all his past EPs. I was so happy to see Bones was on there; it was one of the first originals I heard by Lewis and I loved it. I hope this will give Bones the recognition it deserves. Take a listen...


Some of my newer favourites include Outgrow, Holding On and Ghost. However, older tracks that you have to give a listen to are Windows, Calling, Little Darling and What About Today? (If you are a spotify user, you can find all of these tracks on the new album The Morning and on iTunes you can find them under The Morning (All of the Songs)!)

I'm so happy for Lewis' success and can't wait for him to reach an even bigger audience, as his music develops further. Look out for his name this year!


2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, love your blog! Thanks for the follow back😊
      I'll check it out, I'm on Instagram too under @TotallyRoisin ♡

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |