Pages

Holy Grail Product of the Month: Not Your Mother's Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Coming from a girl who suffers with particularly flat and at times rather thin hair, this product was a real savior! Whilst away in America earlier this year, I knew I had to find this stuff due to the reviews I'd come across online for it. So, whilst staying in New York, my Mum and I took off on a shopping trip, and what did I come across in Urban Outfitters? This beauty! I was so excited to use the product, but held back until I got home. Although it's super easy to use, I sort of forget about it's existence when I got back, as it was exam season for me, and even if we don't want to admit it... AS Levels are significantly more important than the 'just got back from the beach' appearance of my hair. (Only just though.) Anyway, summer is upon us and I have more free time than ever.

I've found that the sea salt spree works best on towel dry hair. Then, to give it the texture I want, I scrunch my hair repeatedly and then leave to air dry. I love how it looks and the spray actually smells rather nice! I would recommend this product to anyone suffering with thin or flat hair, or even somebody looking for a new way to volumize their hair!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |