Pages

Roisín's Wish List - tobi.com

Friday, 9 November 2012

Hello fellow bloggers!
So I'd like to introduce you to something I'm going to make a regular thing here on my blog... It is:

Yep, my Wish List... So these 'Wish List' posts will specify to either a type of clothing or a store. And this week we have....

tobi.com



I love this top, the studded detail and olive colour are gorgeous!


I am in need of a chunky, knit cardigan and I think this is the one for me! Everything about it is lovely, from the wine colour to the oversized style!


I personally have an obsession with studs, so the studded detail on this vest makes it even better! I would team this vest with a long sleeved top and some edgy combat boots.


I. Love. This. Sweater.
Skulls, flowers and light grey = Happy Roisín.


I really like the cold shoulder style and the studded detail works perfectly! Out of the three colours, personally I'd go for the black, because I like the 'edgier' look.


The colours, the pattern, the style... Love! This dress is so pretty, the length is just right and the bralet top of the dress is gorgeous.


As you can tell from the previous points, I've recently fallen in love with wine coloured clothing, so I'd definitely go for that colour from the three options. I find that sweaters are a comfortable yet stylish, and the studded shoulders are a perfect addition.


I just love, love, love this skirt! The velvet material, the skater style, the burgundy colour, it's just perfect! I would team it with a tucked in, basic white fitted tee and I know that this'll be on my Christmas list this year.


Skinny jeans are a staple piece for anyone's wardrobe, and the hazelnut colour is gorgeous! I would pair them with my studded slipper flats or Converse.

Ciao!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |